Thursday, December 19, 2013

Let's try a blog...

Dearest Family, Friends, and (hopefully) Followers,

We have decided to enter the world of blogging. It seemed like we needed more space than Facebook allowed to tell the stories of all our adventures, so we'll try this.
We will be writing about our trips, hikes, bike rides, camping, adventures, travels, training, daily life, and anything else we feel might be pertinent to share. Hopefully we can convince you that it's simple and fun to "Live Big by Living Small..."
We hope you enjoy reading and we greatly appreciate your comments and feedback!
Check back often to catch up on what we've been up to...

~Kasey & Hal~

2 comments:

  1. I need all the advice I can get from you young whippersnappers. Thanks for letting me know that if I get smaller, I can still "live big."

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in posting my comment, I was able to prove to Blogger that I was not a robot.

    ReplyDelete